How can I help?
All financial donations go towards supporting our free-to-access resources, our ongoing research, and our initiatives to boost the voices of underrepresented people. You can make a one-off donation via PayPal, or become a regular supporter through Patreon. We also have specific projects requiring financial sponsorship; email us if you're interested in finding out more!
If you wear / use our awesome merchandise out in the world, it can make the world feel like a safer space for diverse people. Sometimes seeing a rainbow is all someone needs to know they are not alone. It can also be a great talking point, and you can help spread the word about Represent Me and what we do! All proceeds from merchandise sales are used to pay for creating and distributing free educational resources.
Get in touch
- Share Represent Me and our projects with your networks.
- Send us tips, information, and screenshots when you find queer representation in games here.
- Leave positive reviews on our various projects.
- Let us know what Represent Me means to you, as these comments can help us with acquiring funding. Send us an email here.
- Volunteer to help us at the events, conferences, and conventions we are working at.
- Apply to be involved in our projects, like our in-person events (like the Gayming festival) or our online initiatives (like our interview series).
Become a better ally! Learn about the current issues facing diverse communities, and use your voice to amplify these.
If you'd like to become more educated—or would like to provide education and training to your workplace, event planning team, or institution—check out our consultancy services.
Remember: there's a time to use your voice, and there's a time to listen! Learn from marginalised folks with an open mind.
If you'd like to see some tips for what allies should be doing to help queer folks in the games industry, check out our research here [coming soon].